Blogging plays an important role in search engine optimization. Blogging is the main content of your website. It provides the information to the visitors that they are searching in the search engines like google, bing, yahoo, etc. We can also earn from the blogs in different ways.
What is Blogging
Blogging is a communication of information between peoples in a form of a paragraph, blogging come to exist in 1994. it is like the sharing of person diaries as an online journal to share their daily life to others and slowly it gets popular and becomes a business factor.
- Definition of a blog –
- A blog is a shortened weblog or an informational website displaying information on web pages. it is a platform where a group of writer shares their views .there are more than 600 million blogs in 2021
- Purpose of the blog –
- There are many reasons for blog writing. it is for personal use or a business blog
- We can earn money from blogging as a high ranked blog in S.E.R.Ps
- We can also earn money by getting a job or freelancing by doing content writer, copywriter, or ghostwriter work
SO THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THE BLOGGING IS TO CONNECT RELEVANT AUDIENCE AND TO BOOST THE WEBSITE RANKING
The appearance of the blogs are changing from time to time these days blogs contain a variety of themes and widgets
here are common features that a blog consists of
- Header with the menu or navigation bar.
- The main content is highlighted.
- Sidebar with social profiles, favorite content, or call-to-action.
Blogging in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Blogging plays an important role in Search Engine Optimization. The search engine is a platform where people search for their queries and many more like in google, yahoo, bing, etc. now day search engine has a huge competition between websites so we have to optimize it to rank our website which called SEO.
SEO is of two type
- On-page SEO – On-page SEO is based on the content of the website which is mostly 60% work of the website it consists of the blogging and content of the website. it consists of images content and much more
- Off-page SEO – Off-page SEO is based on the backlinking and the analysis of the website it generally does to promote traffic on the website